Bug fixes focusing on:

1. General errors
  2. Installation
  3. Advanced commands usability and functionality
  4. Performance issues in console and clients
  5. Auto-healing mechanism

New Features and Enhancements

Performance

1. Studio and Robot logs are now routed to the local server for performance enhancement
  2. A new monitor added to supervise over the Robots health status and restart Robots when needed
  3. Log optimization - Log level in some areas was reduced from info to debug

What we worked on in Kryon Studio

1. Improved support for Windows Narrator and added functionality
  2. Improved UI Automation and Java Advanced Commands
  3. You can now access Kryon Community and Kryon Academy through Kryon Studio home page and wizard editor

What we worked on in Kryon Admin

1. Multi-tenancy Support
  2. New stand-alone independent Export and Import user permissions

16 replies

How to upgrade from 20.3?

are you using the free trial or a paid version?

I am using the trial version for now. I find it easier to train development. It is in my roadmap to install some infrastructure for the server soon.

Muito obrigado.
Atenciosamente,

Álvaro Correia Jr.
alvaro.correia@albitt.com

[LogoAlbitt_VersãoDegradê_FundoClaro]< www.albitt.com="">

De nada!?

20.9 is only available in the paid version.

Thanks a lot. V20.3 is ok for now.

Muito obrigado.
Atenciosamente,

Álvaro Correia Jr.
+55 11 992813398
alvaro.correia@albitt.com

[LogoAlbitt_VersãoDegradê_FundoClaro]< www.albitt.com="">

hi, will a mechanism for changing access rights for users be added when importing users to the admin via the csv file

With such an import, after users appear in the admin, when you open a user card and try to set permissions for a studio, or something else gives an error, will this be fixed?

Hello,

Which RPA version are you using? And what is the scenario of moving the users and changing access rights?

Are you moving users from one RPA server to another or are you moving them after the upgrade of the Server?

Hi,

Unfortunately, this haven't been fixed in 20.9. We will consider this fix for future releases.

New user.

if you add it through the import of the csv file, then when the user appears in the admin panel, when he tries to change his rights, he gives an error, if you do the same thing, but through the synchronization of the admin panel with the keylock, then the user's rights change correctly

thanks for the answer

Can this v20.9 available for small business developer who just need installation on his own desktop/laptop?

You can install Kryon Studio free trial on your desktop/laptop. It is currently running version 20.3.

Hi, already using it. My question is can v20.9 be installed on a desktop/laptop only? What is the paid version available for just a standalone computer?

Our paid version is based on a server (cloud or on-prem). You can read more about the requirements in this guide.

ok, so what is the paid version available for just a standalone computer?

I suggest you take this with one of our sales managers. Let me know (here or in a private message) what region you are from, and I will connect you to the right person