Solved

Nintex RPA Developer Learning Path

• 9 February 2024
  • 8 replies

Badge +1

Hello there,

I am just getting started several certification path, Nintex RPA Developer being the first of them.

During the first videos I got the feeling that that servers are cloud based, however, after installing Nintex RPA Studio 23.11.1.7 I get the same error each time I try to open it, “Cannot access Nintex Servers”.

What am I missing? Do I need to install my own server service?

The information regarding these setups is very sparse.

My username is Kraftwerk87 (vrc@nextret.net)

Could I get access to the community and maybe an advice or two about how to tackle these issues and the mentioned Learning Path?

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Sasan 12 February 2024, 22:45

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

@Nintex_Sam, could you assist here, please? 

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hello. You will need access to a licensed server. Unfortunately we don’t have a trial version anymore. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

We are also starting to review and update our Nintex RPA training content, including the learning paths and more installation guidance. But as @gobitz mentions, you do need access to a licensed server which will also help as you work along with the current training.

-Sam

Badge +1

I see, thank you you for your fast reply. Is there any guide about how to access or deploy a licensed server?

Does this mean that I have to buy a license from the start to use a licensed server even for the learning process?

I apologize if my questions are foolish but I am coming from a Microsoft Power Automate background and everything is new for me. There must be 7 years since the last time that I modified a Nintex workflow. :)

Another question regarding the learning paths, now that you mentioned it.

I would like to get certified as a Nintex RPA Developer, Nintex RPA Attended Automation Developer and a Nintex RPA Manager.

I started with the Nintex RPA Developer learning path but I didn’t managed to find anywhere the estimated time duration of the entire Learning Path nor of each individual Course.

Is this information available somewhere?

Thank you in advance and sorry for the question bombing.

Vasile Razvan Cojocaru

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

@Kraftwerk87 Vasile, we will connect with you directly for more information.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Thank you, @Sasan!

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

I would like to get certified as a Nintex RPA Developer, Nintex RPA Attended Automation Developer and a Nintex RPA Manager.

I started with the Nintex RPA Developer learning path but I didn’t managed to find anywhere the estimated time duration of the entire Learning Path nor of each individual Course.

Is this information available somewhere?

As I mentioned earlier, we are starting work to update our entire offering of Nintex RPA training so that we can provide those time estimates, as well as provide a better learning path experience - to include exams at the end of each path. As we are just getting started on this, we currently do not have an ETA to share.

-Sam

Badge +1

Thank you all, for your support!