Kryon Studio has encountered an error and must be close at Create Wizard > Get Started

• 12 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello to all,

I am new at Kryon Studio. I installed Kryon Studio and all works well so far. But if I want to create a wizard and press the Get Started button an error message occures.

As attachment the error message from the Windows event log. It is an untreated exception in the application kryon.studio.exe. I use Windows 10, Version 1909, Build 18363.1500.

Thanks for tips and hints.

Best regards

Stefan

25634i8ABF549C61CC6BCC.jpg

2 replies

Hello to all,

this morning I tried it Windows 10, Version 21H1, Build 19043.1052 and all works well without any problems. I don't have the slightest idea what could be the reason for the behavior with the version 1909. Perhaps someone has already had similar experiences.

Thanks and best regards

Stefan

Hello to all,

this morning I tried the installation again with Windows 10, Version 21H1 and I got the same error again. At this point I noticed that the installation requires an online connection to the Internet - sometimes I turn this off. Before the installation I made the connection and everything worked again. It seems that during the installation necessary components are loaded. So it has nothing to do with the Windows version.

Best regards

Stefan