Kryon Client recording is not working on NSE India websites

• 16 December 2019
  • 11 replies

NSE India and many other websites is not working in Kryon Client Recording. It throw an error that is "Websites not been defined" but That website already added in my Kryon studio application. Here is website link: "https://www.nseindia.com/"

25681i7765382E7B71B348.jpg I have already add the site in my kryon application Can please help me in this scenario.

11 replies

Hi Parth,

Thank you for contacting us.

Regarding your issue with recorded stesp not appearing in the wizard.

Please define the application without using "www." or ".com"

You can use only the name if the web application.

For example:

"nseindia.com" or "nseindia".

And all recorded steps should appear in the wizard.

Eagerly awainting your feedback.

Best Regards,

Evgeniy

Hi @Evgeniy Litvinov​ 

I have followed the step as you mention above, But still I am getting the same error message. can you please suggest me another way or a demo video for this.

Thanks,

Parth

Hello Parth,

We have manually added ""nseindia"" application from our side.

Please try again through Google chrome if the wizard is able to detect recordings.

Awaiting your feedback

Thank you.

Hi @Evgeniy Litvinov​ 

Its working now.

What is the reason for not working from my side. I have add this website multiple time but its not added.

Thanks,

Parth

Hi Parth,

It may be related to the way the information is stored in the database.

Sometimes when address for the application is entered using ""www."" and then - when it is deleted and re-entered using only the name.

The database sometimes does not delete the old information.

For example :

If you add web-application through :

""www.nseindia.com"" and then delete it and enter "" nseindia" ---- ""www.nseindia.com"" is not deleted from the base.

In the future - try to use the web-applications name only -- ""nseindia"" or ""microsoft"".

You can add "".com"" at the end of the name - it will not cause issues with recordings.

If you encounter similar issue , please contact us.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Evgeniy Litvinov

Hi @Evgeniy Litvinov​ 

Thank you so much for the solution its relay helpful information for me.

Thank you,

Parth

Hi @Evgeniy Litvinov​ 

I have tried above all steps you mention but still website is not add in Kryon application. It throw an same error that is "Websites not been defined" but That website already added in my Kryon studio application. Here is website link: "https://www.bookpratha.com/"

Please reply me ASAP.

Thank you,

Parth

Hi Parth,

We have checked from our side if ""bookpratha.com"" - been added to your Kryon studio.

Unfortunately - we do not see any information regarding this link.

Can you please try to remove it from your studio and try re-adding it again using ""bookpratha"" ?

Eagerly awaiting your response.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Evgeniy

Hi @Evgeniy Litvinov​ 

Website ""bookpratha.com"" still not added in my kryon studio. Can please help me that how to delete application. i am not able to delete application from the my studio. can please send me the steps that how to delete the application from kryon studio.

Thanks,

Parth

Hi Parth,

We have edited some things from our side and added -- bookpratha -- to your account as web application.

Please check and inform us if everything works.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Evgeniy

Hi @Evgeniy Litvinov​ 

Can please give me the permanent solution for this issue.

I want to add multiple web application in Kryon studio and each time i am facing same issue. so every time I have to generate the support ticket. what is the solution? Is there any limitation in community edition of kryon studio or anything else please let me know.

Thanks,

Parth