How do I remove an application from the application list in Kryon Studio?

• 20 April 2020
  • 4 replies

I attempted to add a web application URL to the application list in Kryon Studio. Even after I reload, it says that I couldn't record it because it wasn't there.

Then i tried to find a feature that lets me delete the web application URL, but I couldn't find it.

My questions are:

1. How do I remove an application from an application list in Kryon Studio.
  2. When I add a URL as a web application, what else do I need to do so that I can record it?

Thank you!

4 replies

Hello,

Thanks for the question, this should be a pretty quick fix and both questions can be resolved within Kryon Admin:

1) Once you are logged in to Kryon Admin (the desktop application that is available on your Kryon RPA server), select the Applications tab on the bottom left, then select the application you wish to delete from the list. Once selected, the Delete button will become active in the menu bar.

2) When adding web applications, it is best to use an identification method other than "Equals," such as "Contains" or "Starts with." Then, enter the domain of the site that you want to add without any sub-domains or additional URL contents, for example: "kryonsystems.com". Finally, make sure you then go to the Wizard Catalog tab in Kryon Admin, select your catalog, and ensure the application is selected for use in that catalog in the Supported Applications list.

(Note: the issue you're describing sounds like it could be related to the last piece, selecting the application for use in the wizard catalog. This is a pretty common occurrence, so it may be worth checking. I am including a screenshot of this window below in case it will help).

Hi John, thank you for the respond.

In my case, I do not have access to Kryon Admin. I am using the Community Free Trial. https://www.kryonsystems.com/get-community-free-trial/

Is there an equivalent feature on the Community Studio Desktop trial to do what you mentioned in point 1?

Thank you.

Hey again,

Let me check into this and get back to you, I will need to verify how to perform this in the trial version.

Thanks in advance.

So it looks like we can remove these applications for you by request. Please send an email to jennifer@kryonsystems.com with the applications that need to be deleted and we can take care of it.