Training Module Notifications

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi all, am testing the training module for use with our onboarding process, am wondering if there is a way to notify supervisor and trainee when training is overdue? Also, when selecting 'supervisor sign off' on training unit, will the supervisor gets notification when training has been completed?

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Anna,

In terms of the training module, the training assigned to any user will display as a notification on their landing page dashboard as per the below screenshot:

They will also be notified of any new/outstanding training modules in the notification email that gets sent out based on the configuration you have set for your Promapp site:

When viewing training that I need to complete from the My Training dashboard, any items that are overdue will have their Date/Time field highlighted in red, as per the below screenshot:

NOTE: The above should hold true for a supervisor as well i.e. if a trainee has missed the deadline for a module that they are supposed to complete, it will be highlighted to the supervisor that they are overdue.

From a training unit owner perspective, any training courses that have been scheduled will also show if any trainees are overdue with their training, as per the below screenshot:

Lastly, there are also a number of reports that can be run to view the status of training records within your Promapp site.

Available Reports:

Training Unit Status Example:

Hope this helps

Kind Regards,

Mark.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4
Thanks Mark, was hoping for email notifications pushed just from training module to notify supervisor/trainee when training assigned, overdue and completed. Looks like staff will need to manually check Promapp for this. Thanks for your help 🙂