Solved

Process improvement forum

• 6 March 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

What format should a process improvement forum follow? Who should be involved and what content should be covered in these sessions?

icon

Best answer by Kaleb 7 March 2019, 17:56

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Here is one example that we would recommend:

Hold a 1 hour session, once per month. Start with 20 minutes to show new functionality since the last update - I do this for major changes, like the addition of importing Visio diagrams, or if there's nothing major to report I would simply do a 20 minute session on how to convert an old process into a Promapp process. Then for the next 10 minutes, I would walk through FAQs since the last session that people may get asked for help on. The next 10 minutes is an update on who's new to the Promapp Zoo (who else got trained/ any issues that have come up during, etc.). I offer the last 20 minutes as floor time for people to get a problem or a question they have about "how do I map that" solved.

We dont run process improvement meetings as such but every week a process improvement is presented in our weekly meet. Each team manager has to drive these improvements for their respective divisions!
Badge +3

Weve been holding a monthly PILFor (Process Improvement Leadership Forum) where group champions attend for an hour. We start off revising what was discussed at the last meeting then proceed to go over the montly figures. Number of processes identified, published, in development and needing review (a number of graphs). We then revise the naughty list where KPIs are falling behind for processes being approved. We then finish with a round table for leaders to reflect on the months activity, whats worked, what hasnt and what they are focusing on.