Solved

Newly Published process notification to all users

• 17 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

Hello everyone,

We are exploring the idea of notifying all users within our organisation each time a process is published for the first time.

When checking the configuration of Process Manager, it seems to be only two options:

However, these options will only notify either the employees involved in the process or when the ALL STAFF role has been used in the process map.

Can you please confirm whether there is a way to achieve our objective? This is particularly needed by our Safety Team who is suggesting that the publishing of all new processes in that space, should be automatically notified to all our personnel.

Of course, I could run a report in a monthly basis with all these new published processes and share it with all my colleagues. However, I am after an ‘automatic notification’ solution.

Can you please provide your insights?

Thanks,

Carlos

icon

Best answer by butlerj 18 April 2024, 22:03

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +19

Hi @cferrer, today there is not a built in mechanism to send notifications to all users for only new processes. The two options that you’ve highlighted above are the existing capabilities, and even the first one will send out a notification on neach new publish, vs. just net new processes. I would suggest adding a feature request for this on the Nintex Ideas portal (https://ideas.nintex.com/ideas/search?query=new+processes&sort=popular), which is where the Process Manager product group reviews and sources new feature ideas.

Badge +3

Hi @butlerj 

Thanks for your reply! I’ll proceed accordingly.

Thanks,

Carlos