Solved

Increasingly frustrating no mention option in improvements + others

• 6 March 2024
  • 8 replies

Badge +1
  1. Is there a development planned for your improvements module to use @name function? how are the editors and users supposed to be pinged if someone makes an update to text or adds a comment?

2. Is there a plan to develop the use of “table” between activities in the process manager module? the activity steps are great, but need a table to be able to write and update matrix, using an image all the time to me is outrageous, about time to consider a table. 

3. Mass update to a back end table of the data set in the improvements module, is there anything in the pipeline to allow promasters to update in one go? no I don’t mean tables in workflow cloud, I mean on improvements module register. 

4. Images started to not show on Print PDF of processes from process manager, just today. any fixes?

Please advise
icon

Best answer by EvgeniosE 6 March 2024, 17:27

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@butlerj and @EvgeniosE - 

Can you guys help @Joe Suh with the questions they have here? 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hello @Joe Suh

Regarding points 1 & 3, neither idea is something we are considering to do add to our roadmap at this moment. If you haven't already please raise them as an idea on our ideas board, to allow for more of our user base to express interest, as that would push it further up to our future prioritisation.

Regarding point 2, allowing for tables within the activity text and in general rich text is something we are considering as a potential addition for our upcoming roadmap. 

Finally, regarding the issue described in point 4, it’s a known issue that is being worked on at the moment and will be fixed in the upcoming releases.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@Joe Suh - Did the reply from @EvgeniosE help?

Badge +1

@Joe Suh - Did the reply from @EvgeniosE help?

still no fix with point 4, can’t print with newly added images. 
I need to send out the pdf doc from nintex to an external supplier to docusign, it has been pending for nearly a week now. what is the due date for this fix?

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@EvgeniosE - can you please provide the timing to @Joe Suh as to when a fix can be expected for his issue, as it looks like they need to get information expeditiously. Any workaround info would be extremely helpful if a fix isn’t expected soon.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Unfortunately, there is no work around that I am aware at the moment. This will be fixed with this week’s release (4.11.8).

Badge +1

Unfortunately, this week has now passed and my documents that are requiring to be sent to external suppliers are stalled for a week.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hello @Joe Suh. I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the timing of the release. We did face some issues with the original timing of the release and this should be rolling out today. I understand that it may not have been convenient for you in resolving the issue on time. Moving forward, we will aim to provide with a workaround for such issues to avoid this and I appreciate you understanding there was not one available in this case. Please once the release is out today (4.11.8) if you can confirm that the issue has been resolved for you.