Solved

Dashboard notifications for Promaster (new published processes and changes to processes)

• 23 March 2022
  • 4 replies

As a Promaster, I want to receive dashboard notifications when:

- A new process is published

- Changed to an existing process are published

My approval flow is turned off, and you can go straight to 'publish'

How might I achieve the above?

icon

Best answer by Penny 23 March 2022, 23:53

View original

4 replies

Hi Crazy Plant Lady, 

A Promaster can enable Dashboard notifications for newly published processes by enabling the setting: Enable Promaster notifications on ALL NEWLY PUBLISHED processes in Admin > configure > Dashboard.  

Additionally, Promasters will get notifications of Process changes when these are published, as well as the following notifications:

https://help.nintex.com/en-US/promapp/Notifications.htm

Where you don't have Process Approval on, these notifications occur when the Process is published, and go to your "My Changes" Dashboard. 

Thank you - I have a question about the articles you have linked me to.
In those articles, 'notification' is used, but it does not specify whether notification refers to dashboard notification or email notification or both.
This is the same for the entire piece on notifications in nintex promapp.
It is really confusing to try and understand when it is just a dashboard notification, and when it is also an email notification.
Help would be appreciated, or updating of the 'Email and Dashboard notifications' section in your help manual
Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@rebecca_gass - Can you help @crazyplantlady with this question regarding Nintex Promapp Help?

Thanks!

-Sam

@crazyplantlady I have messaged our Technical Content team with your contact, following our support processes.  They will likely add this to their backlog of work to be reviewed.