Collaboration of users currently using Process Manager

• 14 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi All, I am looking to collaborate with other companies using Process Manager.

I work within the Continuous Improvement team and am responsible for the Management and rollout of Process Manager + add ons like, training.

I was wanting to see if anyone is willing to collaborate and talk about how your company is using the product.  It would be great to learn from other experiences in adding value, whether it relates directly to Process Manager or some non-software practices.  Obviously, we will share what we have attempted to date and plan for the future too.

If you would be happy to chat, please reach out through here, or contact Nintex, Courntney Henderson to pass on details. 

Kind Regards,
Amanda

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi Amanda

I would be happy to collaborate. Currently we are using the process and risk modules but have been testing the training module and the use of process models to see how this can benefit the organisation.We had previously looked at the improvements module for H&S incident reporting against identified risks and processes but stakeholders chose to stick with dedicated H&S to manage incidents.

Always looking for new ways we can utilise process manager to it’s full potential so would love to hear how other’s are using the system.

Badge +2

Great, thanks Anna, if you please reach out to Courtney Henderson or Gary Ross at Nintex and pass on your details, I can book something in!