We want to hear from YOU!

Which topics are you the most interested in learning about? 

Let us know in the comments below! 

-Optimizing your RPA

-Process Discovery

-Implementing your RPA 

-Re-skilling 

If you have additional topics you want us to cover, write them in the comments, and we'll add them to our list. ?

6 replies

I would love to learn more about optimizing my RPA - especially with industry leader tips 🙂

Thanks, noted!

hi

life hacks, useful things, plugins that extend functionality

By the way, at the expense of plugins, I see from time to time your guys post plugins that extend the functionality of the platform, where do they get requests for this or that plugin, or is it just the developers themselves to make a plugin and share it with everyone?

Thanks @Dmitry Dmitry​ .

As for the plugins question, @Theo Charles Schmidt-Zimmermann​  can you answer?

At Kryon, we have built plugins simply whenever we needed one (e.g., we encountered a new requirement). Since we think they may come in handy, we then share them! ? That said, some of our customers also build them themselves since we provide an open framework for doing so and it's well documented here. Bear in mind, though, that very soon, you will be able to build your own, full-blown Dynamic Advanced Commands (DAC) using a new framework. This will give you more control (you can create your own UI, etc.).

sounds cool! thanks

By the way, there is a separate like for the new documentation, it is convenient and nice)

@Inspired Marketing​ @Theo Charles Schmidt-Zimmermann​