How to find out where the wizard is used

• 15 March 2021
  • 7 replies

hi

when removing wizards from the studio, a similar error occurs

25596i0F97D890410CA8B1.jpgI can assume that this occurs if I make a duplicate wizard and the original wizard is now not deleted, can this be?

And how do you even find out why the wizard is not deleted?

7 replies

wizards in which a delete error occurs are not assigned to any task, in triggers the wizard is not specified anywhere in the console

Hi!

Which version are you using?

Generally:

• Make sure the wizard is not launched by any triggers, sensors or other wizards (you can see some of this in the "embedded wizard" tab in Kryon Studio, see the attached screenshot)
  • You need to make sure you are not using an "add automation task to queue" command to call this wizard somewhere

Thank you for sharing @Theo Charles Schmidt-Zimmermann​ - @Dmitry Dmitry​ that's a great question!

I have the same problem. Did you solve?

I deleted all triggers, all sensor and all embedded wizard, but the problem persist...

The Kryon's version is 20.9.0.11.

Hi @Gustavo Becker​ 

the decision was radical.

I do not know whether you are ready to do this or not, and how closely you communicate with the base.

I have not been able to overcome this problem in a natural way, i.e. just remove the wizard with the right mouse button.

Therefore, I decided to delete it directly from the database, deleting it from one table will not end, there are about 10 of them.

If you want, I can throw off the sequence of commands, after their execution the wizard was completely removed and disappeared from the studio.

If you are ready I can share

Alright @Dmitry Dmitry​ 

Thank you for answered!

DELETE FROM [LeoScriptsFirstWindowIdentification]

where ScriptID = 10

DELETE FROM [LeoScriptRecorderDataOldVersions]

where ScriptID = 10

DELETE FROM [LeoScriptRecorderData]

where ScriptID = 10

DELETE FROM [LeoScriptPreviewImages]

where ScriptID = 10

DELETE FROM [LeoScriptPlayerData]

where ScriptID = 10

DELETE FROM [LeoScriptCheckouts]

where ScriptID = 10

DELETE FROM [LeoScriptsCredentials]

where ScriptID = 10

DELETE FROM [LeoConnScriptsApplications]

where ScriptID = 10

DELETE FROM [LeoScriptMobileData]

where ScriptID = 10

DELETE FROM [LeoScripts]

where ScriptID = 10

well, it is clear that instead of scripttids, you need to substitute the id of the wizard to be deleted

well, it doesn't hurt to make a backup of the database)

@Gustavo Becker​