Have a weird issue going on here where the history for workflows are vanishing. Hoping someone has an idea as to what is going on here or how to troubleshoot this one.
We have a list where we have a Nintex workflow running. It’s a simple flow with an approval that updates a choice column in the list with “Approved”, or “Rejected”. This workflow only runs when a specific field is modified.
The workflow history for the workflows are intermittently vanishing. For example, we will have several flows run on a given day, up to 8 on average. All completed. However, only 2 or 3 of them will show workflow history when completed.
- The “In Progress” ones don’t seem to be vanishing.
- No workflows with errors occurring recently. Or if there was, it doesn’t show in the history.
- When attempting to view “Workflow History” it appears as if the workflow never ran at all as there is no completed or running workflows on the list items.
- Able to confirm workflow running by item version history.
- Able to confirm workflow trigger conditions by item version history.
- No recent modifications to the workflow.
SharePoint 2016 - On Prem
Nintex Workflow 2016 - Enterprise