Skip to main content
Solved

Nintex workflow stuck on "started

• 22 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi there, I have several workflows that are stuck on “started” with the message:

Activity in progress

Retrying last request. Next attempt scheduled in less than one minute. Details of last request: HTTP Forbidden to https://collaborate.wellpoint.com/sites/NCHealthPlan/Compliance/_api/Web/SiteUserInfoList/Items?%24filter=Id+eq+2748&%24select=Name Correlation Id: 2bba2a18-e754-4b9e-91c9-13415903db2d Instance Id: ed18bde2-2430-4dd8-b1d4-58574b398c23

Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))
**********************************************************************************************************
I terminated and re-started the wfs but get the same error.
edited to say: workflow initiators all have at least contribute access. i have full control and still get the same results
I also submitted a ticket with corporate I.T. 

3 replies

Badge +3

i forgot to add that workflow initiators all have at least contribute access. i have full control and still get the same results

Userlevel 6
Badge +22

Hi @ChiGirl23,

I'm sorry to hear you are having this issue.
As these issues can be complex, it would be best if you have your Corporate IT contact, Nintex Support, work through resolving this issue.

If these workflows were working previously, the first question to ask is “What has changed.”

Badge +3

Thanks, Simon. Sometime yesterday afternoon I was able to restart all of the workflows that were stuck on started or suspended and they completed successfully. I.T. said they had nothing to do with it so perhaps it was related to the outage that Nintex posted yesterday. Either way, I am relieved!!