Question

Nintex Workflow 2019 Workflow history

• 1 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

Is Nintex workflow product version: 5.2.5.0 compatible with SharePoint 2019 environment?

We recently installed the latest version of Nintex Workflow 2019 on our test environment SharePoint 2019. Everything else works fine, we've tested a form & workflow and was successful. However, when we try to preview the running workflow to see its workflow progress we only can see half of the workflow and not everything. Like its in a preview mode

How can I be able to view the entire visual presentation of the running workflow?

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +22

Hi,

Any version of Nintex for SharePoint that starts with a 5.X.X.X was made for SharePoint 2019 and can only be run on SharePoint 2019. 

If you use a different browser do you see the same issue?

Have you tried a different PC/Laptop?

Do you see any errors in the browser console when loading the graphical view?

If the issue persists you may need to contact Nintex support.

Badge +2

@SimonMuntz Thanks for the info.

To answer your questions below:

If you use a different browser do you see the same issue? Yes, tried both Edge and Chrome but issue still the same.

Have you tried a different PC/Laptop? Yes, we did testing on different screens still same

Do you see any errors in the browser console when loading the graphical view? No errors display

If the issue persists you may need to contact Nintex support. Yes, I have raised a ticket with Nintex support back and forth with resolutions but still no improvement. So, exploring other options here.

This is a snippet of my issue. I can’t see the rest of the path after the Email Notification. Its like the view or display frame or white space behind is fixed.

Userlevel 6
Badge +22

Edge and Chrome are both chromium based so essentially the same browser. Have you tried with IE or Firefox?

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Hi @LM_3 
Did these solve your question? 

Badge +2

Hi @MillaZ

Unfortunately, we don’t have IE or Firefox installed on our Test Environment.