Skip to main content
Solved

Nintex Cloud Form Repeating Section Issue

• 10 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi all, I'm trying to build a form and the repeating section isn't letting me add any controls. What am I doing wrong? I’ve tried to drag every field to see if it was just an issue with these particular fields, no luck. Then I tried to add them manually from the list of fields on the left and still no luck. 

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Okay, so we kind of figured it out. The fields are already connected to the column and that seems to be what’s preventing us from adding them to the repeating section. When we remove the connection, it works.

So, my next question is, where is it storing the data from the repeating section? I used to be able to set a multi-line of text field value with the blob of data from the repeater, then parse it out to look more friendly in the list. Where  do I get the blob of data now?

Thanks

Kassie

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Ah! blob of data is stored to a text field we connect the repeating section to! Just answered my own questions I believe; I’ll update if I’m wrong. Otherwise, thank you for reading through all of this if you’re still here.