Solved

Ninex Mobile Calculated Value control in Form creates JavScript exception

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

Created a responsive form using Nintex in SP2019.  The form contains a Calculated Value control that performs a lookup function.  Nothing custom, I just want to display a related column from another list to the user and bring it back to a connected column.  Works perfectly fine using the responsive form from the desktop - value is displayed and written back to the connected column.

But when the form is loaded using Nintex Mobile, a message appears about where the control would be stating "A JavaScript exception has occurred".  The form is useable, but the calculation is not performed so the end user cannot see the info, and "A JavaScript exception has occurred" is written back into the connected column.

icon

Best answer by kchaluvadi 22 July 2021, 19:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +12

Not all features are supported by Nintex Mobile, lookup() function could be one I think. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

Actually spoke to my Nintex CSM today and he said this was a known issue.  He believes it will be corrected in a new Nintex Mobile iOS app release on Monday, July 26, 2021.  We will see!

Thanks for your response!

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

I researched https://help.nintex.com/en-US/nintex2019/current/#sp2019/Forms/Designer/LookupFunction.htm

And it states: "Lookup functions currently do not work in Nintex external forms."