Solved

Is it possible to gain access to the Nintex training tutorials that were available prior to the learning center upgrade?

• 5 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

I am a new team member in an organization that is using Nintex Workflows and Forms in an on-premises SharePoint 2016 environment.  I reviewed the training sessions prior to the learning center upgrade, but did not have time to run through the exercises prior to the upgrade.  I found the older training courses to be more relevant to our environment than the new training courses.  Can the older lessons and exercises be made available?

Thanks,

Bonnie

icon

Best answer by Nintex_Sam 6 September 2023, 00:53

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Good day, @BonnieH - 

We have Nintex for SharePoint training available on the updated Nintex University. Here’s how you can access them:

1. Log in to Nintex University here.
  2. Click Catalog.
  3. In the Category drop-down menu, select Nintex for SharePoint.
  4. Click Apply.
  5. The Catalog refreshes and displays all content (courses and exams) tagged with Nintex for SharePoint. 
  6. The content on the older version of Nintex University has been migrated to the updated version of Nintex University. Additional courses are listed as they pertain to upgrading from Nintex for SharePoint to Automation Cloud.

Please let me know if this answers your question.

Regards, 

-Sam

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@BonnieH - Did my answer help with your question regarding Nintex University and Nintex for SharePoint training?

-Sam

Badge +1

Hi Sam - Yes, your answer was helpful.  I didn’t see the training available right after the upgrade, but I do see it now.  Thanks for your assistance!

Bonnie