Question

How to display  both  checked and unchecked options of the  multi select checkbox section in Responsive form ?

• 3 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Hello ,

I want to display  both  checked and unchecked options of the  multi select checkbox section in Responsive form in display mode . But currently I am able to display only the selected options  . Is there a way to display both ? Please help !!

5 replies

Badge +1

@SimonMuntz  @MillaZ any solution for this?

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

As far as I know there isn’t a way. Display mode just shows the state of the item as it is at the time, it doesn't also show other options at the same time. I’d imagine also showing stuff that it isn’t at the time would just cause confusion. What’s the use case?

Badge +1

Hi @bobR ,

I have a lookup column having values A,B,C,D,E , and in the task forms I have checked A,B,C . In the display form I want to see all the 5 values where A,B,C are checked and D,E are unchecked .This is the use case. Currently in display form, I am keeping the lookup control’s mode as edit and have added a rule to disable the control such that it gives the feel of multiline check boxes , but it shows the checkboxes that I have checked(selected) only . Is there a way to show both checked and unchecked options?

Userlevel 6
Badge +22

Hi @Star,

There is nothing out of the box that can achieve this solution.
You can check the plugins page on the gallery and see if there is anything that may do a similar job.
https://gallery.nintex.com/search?search_term=&capability=10012&industry=&department=&partner=&capabilities=plugins&sortBy=&aggregation={}&index=[]&currentPage=1
Either that or you may need to create your own plugin. 

Badge +1

Okay @SimonMuntz , Thank you .