Skip to main content

Hi,

I am working with O365 New Responsive Forms. 

I am able to set a people picker with a rule by setting the value of the People Picker to a text variable which contains an email address, as described in this post: Set People Picker via Rule in New Responsive Form | Community (nintex.com).

Now I am trying to set the people picker field with 2 names.  I have tried to concatenate 2 email addresses with a “;”, but that did not work.

Can this be done?  Does anyone have any ideas?

I suggest placing a Label control under the People Picker control and adding the People Picker control in the Label text so that you can display what data is actually on the People Picker control.

After doing this, the value returned in the Label when selecting two users to the People picker returns the value of:

i:0#.f|membership|user1@whatever.com;#Kent, Clark,i:0#.f|membership|rhodese1@fultonschools.org;#Wayne, Bruce

If you want to use a form variable in a rule to set the People Picker field to multiple users, what worked for me was setting (actually hardcode) the value of the form variable to (include the “ marks):

“i:0#.f|membership|user1@whatever.com;#Kent, Clark,i:0#.f|membership|rhodese1@fultonschools.org;#Wayne, Bruce”

Hi @SShaffer2 did the response solve your question?