Skip to main content

I have just started working Office 365 and would like some help developing a simple review/approval workflow which I have attached below. Would anyone be able to help me out with this? I have worked with Nintex on SharePoint 2013 but I'm not finding my bearings on this new environment. Please help?

210725_pastedImage_1.png

I don't know if this is an easy task but I would really appreciate any help. Thanks happy.png

Hi Ruvilyn,

At a high level it looks like you may want to base your workflow around a state machine, as there is the potential for returning to earlier stages (from review stages).

Depending on the complexity of the review processes, you can look at either Assign a Task (single approver) or Start a Task Process (multiple approvers and complex outcomes such as % approved). These would be analogous to Flexitask which is available in Nintex for SharePoint 2013.

Alternatively, if you need signatures for the tasks from a electronic signature provider, we do have actions that support both DocuSign and Adobe Sign, these would allow you to send the document for review/approval via these platforms and have the results & signed documents feed right back into the workflow.

Let me know if this helps get you started.

Thanks,

Callum