Skip to main content

Hello,

I have a weird issue going on currently where the Nintex O365 workflow where the Assign A Task is supposed to send members of a SharePoint group a email when task is assigned.  When I check the backend and also check the task list I see that the task has been created correctly with no issues but no emails are being sent out for some reason.  Is there a setting somewhere within the workflow or permissions that need tweaked to make sure all users within a SP Group get task email alert? Thnx 

Hi @fortyone 

I’d recommend raising this to Nintex Support.  There’s a few different things that could be going on in these cases.   They should be able to help you investigate the issue.

The weird thing i’m noticing is that the email does go out for certain SharePoint groups but then with other SP groups no email at all.

Hi @fortyone,

Support should be able to help you on this  they likely need to raise a ticket to the dev team to check the email service for what’s occurring.  Since its limited to a specific group it may be that there’s an email in the group that is causing a bounce back that has caused the email to be added to the blocked list.

You’d need support to confirm that with dev though.