Multi language support on Nintex forms for O365

• 22 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge +6

Hello,

I have a requirement to design a nintex form but this need to support multiple languages ( 5 languages).

Should be like - select language and the form should be displayed in respective language.

similarly there is a multi line text box which should be able to be converted to english from other language when clicking on a link.

I have no clue if nintex online support this and where and how to start with.

Please suggest/share how i can start with to have it implemented.

Thanks & Regards,

Usha.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi,

you can use a SharePoint list with all your traduction in different language. With 3 column :

Key : a key to retrive your text

Language : the language

Text : Value translated in the language

In your form, ADD a Choice (DropDown) with all your language avalaible (no need to connect this control). 

When an value is selected in this dropdown, all your field label will need to change, use a Lookup function to get the correct text in the correct language in the SharePoint list of traduction.

Badge +6

Hello Nico,

Thank you for the reply. Can you please share if there is any reference to do this. Like keeping and converting when selecting drop down. That will be of great help

Thanks in advance,

Usha

Badge

I had the same idea, but you can't set the label dynamically with a variable for example. You only can write the title directly. So in my case I have to do the translation in the form. I can make successfuly a lookup to a the translation list and get all field labels but I can't use the variables for setting the title.

Do you have another idea for setting dynamically the field label? To write the whole translation in the form isn't my preferred way.