Skip to main content

Hi

I'm trying to do a post request with an Access Token in the header using the "call HTTP web service" action.

when i'm doing this with a wrong token I get a message saying that the token is wrong or out of date.

But when I'm doing this with the correct token.. The workflow stops and I get this error message:

RequestorId: ac318ca8-573d-7bfb-0000-000000000000. Details: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the workflow instance. Exception details: System.ArgumentException: JsonWebToken.Issuer != clientId@realm at Microsoft.Activities.Messaging.SendHttpRequest.OnReceiveResponse(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value) at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager) Exception from activity SendHttpRequest HttpPost Switch<String> Sequence Microsoft.SharePoint.WorkflowServices.Activities.CallHTTPWebService Sequence Flowchart testwebrequest.WorkflowXaml_b4be1f9f_26da_4b45_9a77_9c13599e3a30

the post request works fine using other tools (like postman)

Any thoughts?

Did you try to call the SharePoint API of your current site ? 

If yes, you don't have to get the Access Token in your header, This action made it for you. But You must enable the feature "Workflows can use app permissions" else you will always have an Acces denied. After you request will be authenticated with the worklfow account.