When you configure a recipient for a user task in a Workflow, the Worklist items do not get assigned to the correct user.
The fix is available in:
- K2 Five (5.6) Fix Pack 25.
- Ensure you have the correct K2 version and/or Cumulative update installed. See KB001893 to see what Fix Pack level you have installed.
- Download the latest Fix Pack using the links in the table above for the version you require.
- Install the Fix Pack to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to clear browser cache and refresh the page.
After applying the Fix Pack, you will need to do the following:
- Remove the Recipient User that does not receive their notification emails
- Readd the Recipient User
- Redeploy the Workflow
- Start a new Instance