When using the Recipients Rule to conditionally assign tasks to a group, if the orange group icon shows an individual user's icon, the tasks will be assigned to the group but group members will not be able to open them.
The fix is available in:
- K2 Five (5.6) Fix Pack 28.
- Ensure you have the correct K2 version and/or Cumulative update installed. See KB001893 to see what Fix Pack level you have installed.
- Download the latest Fix Pack using the links in the table above for the version you require.
- Install the Fix Pack to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to clear browser cache and refresh the page.
After applying the fix pack, you may need to do the following:
- Remove and re-add the recipients on your Workflow in the Recipients Rule.
- Do a hard refresh (Ctrl + F5) on your SmartForms and relevant Workflow.