When using an external file to apply a Style Profile to a form, then opening a Subview from the form, the Style Profile did not apply to the Subview.
The fix is available in:
- K2 Five (5.6) Fix Pack 14.
- Ensure you have the correct K2 version and/or Cumulative update installed. See KB001893 to see what Fix Pack level you have installed.
- Download the latest Fix Pack using the links in the table above for the version you require.
- Install the Fix Pack to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to clear browser cache and refresh the page.
- Subviews do not contain all the same styling as when the View is on a Form. The Views inherit the Panel Background Colour when placed on a Form, however when in Subview context it uses the Page Background Colour.
- Using a custom external stylesheet, you are able to specifically design how your Subview should look. This is done by editing your custom stylesheet and targeting the ‘Page Background Color’ variable.
- Using a custom Style Profile, you are able to specifically design how your Subview should look. This is done by editing your custom Style Profile and in the Advanced colour editor changing the Page Background Colour.