Question

Submit button not responding

• 12 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

Hi,

I have created a nintex form and the contains few rules and I grouped few fields as per the requirement. When I tried to fill and submit the form, submit button is not responding. There are no required fields in the form, and hidden fields in the form.

Can someone help me with what might be the reason for submit button issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nandini

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi Nandini,

I actually experienced a similar issue myself today for the first time. The cause may be similar and I would be interested to hear if that is the case as I may feed it back to the product team.

I discovered that I had an invalid table data variable in my form (due to copying the form definition from elsewhere) e.g. one of the below was shown with a red warning icon. It was not actually used on my form and my workflow published fine...but I could not submit.

So, I would check carefully for any invalid form or data variables (table or external data) and remove them before republishing and trying form submit again.

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Hi @Nandini 
Have you resolved your issue?

Badge +2

Hi @MillaZ 

I checked in the form for data variables and for any invalid data, everything looks good but still having the same issue with submit.

Are you facing the similar issue?

Regards,

Nandini

Badge +2

Thank you everyone for the suggestions. I tried everything that was mentioned in the above responses but the submit and cancel buttons are not responding. I have disabled all the rules and none of the fields are marked as required.

If anyone has new suggestions, please post them. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nandini

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi @Nandini ...if you like you can private message me a Workflow import key and I can take a look. If you are not comfortable doing that you could also do the same thing with Nintex Support and have them investigate for you.