Skip to main content
Solved

NWC Repeating Data Doc Generation

• 2 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Using Nintex Workflow (not Docgen for Salesforce) and the new Repeating Data feature. I'm struggling to get this to work.

I'm querying Dynamics CRM (Opportunity Products) and trying to get all products related to an opportunity, then represent select fields from the products on a repeating row in a word template.

I'm successfully querying the Opportunity and retrieving the fields I want using a Loop operation, but I cannot use these fields in my repeating row.

The reason I suspect is that creating a Loop] does not generate a Collection]. Based on this assumption I've tried adding items to a new collection but am struggling to get the multiple fields per record.

Is there a way to use the Repeating Data from a set of records gathered in a Loop? How can I push these records into a Collection?

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@tspann-mcrm Currently there is no way to build object collections using the OOTB collection operations. So unless the connector returns a collection of objects you would need to workaround it. You could try formatting the columns together and adding to a single collection, or the other option is having a collection for each column and using multiple start tags in the same row during Document Generation.