Skip to main content
Solved

Nintex Automation Cloud Forms

• 13 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I am reaching out to see if someone can help me understand (if possible) how to open a NAC Form within a SharePoint Online list.

With Forms for O365 you could click on the “+New” button in the sharepoint list and a Nintex form would open up but not you can’t do that with the NAC forms or can you?

Too, you were also able to apply your columns in your sharepoint list to the fields in the form but I don’t see that you can do that within the NAC forms either... I’ve been trying to find videos and or documentation that shows you in a beginners way to approach this... help please?

Thanks!

Hi @jpacheco,

No, there is no way to open a NAC form from O365. 
You will need to create a form in O365 and then configure a NAC workflow to start on new item for that list.
When creating a new Nintex workflow from the SharePoint list, all the columns from the list will be available to the workflow if you select NAC workflow.
Please review the help files for setting up the SharePoint integration with NAC.
https://help.nintex.com/en-US/nwc/Content/Settings/Integrations.htm

@SimonMuntz 

Thanks for your response. One more question… Will nintex O365 forms be deprecated soon or is that ONLY the nintex O365 workflows that will be?

Hi @jpacheco,

Nintex was required to End of Life Nintex Workflow for O365 because Microsoft will no longer support their workflow engine, which Nintex also uses.

Nintex Forms for O365 is unaffected and will continue, with most development on New responsive forms.