Skip to main content

We have been struggling with finding user experience training for our internal customers.

There is several, if not tons of resources available for a Designer and above role in Nintex Automation Cloud but nothing that supports with the experience the users (participants) who will be using these automated solutions. 

I really need help finding a product demo or some form of training that goes over the My Nintex Dashboard experience. We have created several short videos of our own for some training based on our business needs to support our customers but something like this I’d really like content or material that is directly from Nintex.

Something that goes covers the dashboard, tasks, submit a form, form submissions and workflow tracking sections on the My Nintex page.

There is some training on My Nintex available in Nintex University Explore My Nintex

Thanks, the only video available outside of university for me to watch is the print a form video. I already have that for our end-users. The expectation is not to have our customers or end-users go to university to learn how to use the tool. The expectation is we have resources provided for them that is easy to access without setting up a free account. 

University, for us, is for Designers in NAC or above, not participants. 

I will keep looking, but more than likely we will have to demo My Nintex on our own. Thanks or the feedback. 

Good day, @brandiwoodson!

As @Marc_Wenning mentioned, the standalone training module Explore My Nintex was released earlier today at Nintex University.  We also just released a role-based learning path for users in the Automation Cloud Participant role: Learning Path: Automation Cloud for Participants. The addition of this new path is a shift in our learning content as we develop smaller, more bite-sized training courses and then weave them together via paths for roles, personas, and solutions.

We also have our most up-to-date videos on our Vimeo channel, but you can also find them here in the Nintex How-To Center grouped by product.

Regards, 

-Sam

Good day, @brandiwoodson!

As @Marc_Wenning mentioned, the standalone training module Explore My Nintex was released earlier today at Nintex University.  We also just released a role-based learning path for users in the Automation Cloud Participant role: Learning Path: Automation Cloud for Participants. The addition of this new path is a shift in our learning content as we develop smaller, more bite-sized training courses and then weave them together via paths for roles, personas, and solutions.

We also have our most up-to-date videos on our Vimeo channel, but you can also find them here in the Nintex How-To Center grouped by product.

Regards, 

-Sam

Thanks Sam and I have already reviewed and dug through all resources you have just provided and couldn't find anything. Initially I only reviewed the explore my nintex module though in NU. didn't know about all three modules. I just watched them.

Again, this content isn't what we are seeking. We are a global company and cannot advise all our emoloyees using a tool we build for one of our internal customers (departments within our company)  to go to nintex university to learn more about how task management works in NAC. 

The other two modules available isn't even focusing on the participant role. Its a bit misleading. It's showing them workflow designer and more....our end users don't need to know all that. Its too much of info they just don't need or care to know  

Our end users only care about creating rewuests and how to action items they receive. They do not need an overwhelming amoubt of info to sift through just to understand how to manage their tasks. 

We will more than likly create a sample or demo of a simolw process and do our own example of managing tasks in NAC. 

The closest thing to what we are looking for was the explore my nintex content. Would have been nice to have a vido or demo of opening a task from an email, opening the task from the link, actioning the task, delegating the task, showing access denied if not a task asignee, etc. 

Now again, not going to use this module cause we would have to force all our employees using a tool to create a free account just to get to training. 

I have leveraged some videos for training from vimeo sincw those are newer however i will say we've been exoeriencing delayed load time with those or the brackets show before it comes into focus and fuzziness on them as well briefly vs the YouTube videos which seem to be clear and loads fast. 

Not sure whats going on with that.