What is the Best Practices to capture a NAC Workflow for Documentation purposes?
Since NAC doesn’t not have a feature to export or print the workflow, what can be done to capture the workflow for Documentation purposes? Some methods which I currently utilize is to:
- Screen capture - snip and stitch into a single large image.
+ Great for a single time.
- Painful if have to do it weekly. Configuration is not capture
- Diagram it with Visio, Lucidchart or Draw,io
- Write Pseudocode using a programming language like Python
+ Linear and conditional flow is easy to replicate
- State Machine harder to replicate with “switch” structure.
Is there going to be a PRINT or EXPORT feature for NAC?
Best answer by JakeView original