User Spotlight: Sam Scheer

• 23 January 2024
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

In this month’s user spotlight blog, we’re talking to Sam ScheerCustomer Enablement Manager here at Nintex.
Username: @Nintex_Sam 

Q. What is your current role, how long have you worked at Nintex, and your career background?

Hello! I’m Sam, and I’m the Manager of Customer Enablement and responsible for Nintex Community, the Nintex How-to Center, and Nintex University. I’ve been with Nintex for two and a half years and love every minute. As a life-long technical communicator, I've worked in many industries, from aviation, utilities, consumer electronics, unmanned aircraft, satellites, and software. I’m also a United States Navy veteran, where I worked on the radar systems for the F/A-18 fighter. My top priority is enabling our customers to succeed with the Nintex Process Platform.

Q. Which Nintex Product are you most passionate about and why?

It’s a tie between Nintex Automation Cloud and Nintex Process Manager. I love Nintex Automation Cloud because it’s easy to create forms and workflows without having to be a developer. I can jump in, quickly build what I need, and get it deployed immediately. Nintex Process Manager is awesome, as it is a great way to get your processes in one place so you can start getting them aligned, improved upon, and socialized with your organization.

Q. What do you enjoy most about answering Community questions? 

I greatly enjoy interacting with people and helping them succeed with the Nintex Process Platform. I also enjoy getting feedback about both Nintex Community and Nintex University so we can continue to evolve our offering to make it more impactful for our users.

Q. Is there any advice you would give to users learning the Nintex Process Platform?

Jump in and try everything you can. We have evolved our training offering for our products, allowing someone new to gradually build up their skills and quickly build their first solutions. Also, don’t be afraid to ask! Someone has been in your shoes before, so by asking, you’ll be able to get an answer faster than not saying anything at all.

Q. What's one thing — either industry-related or not — you learned in the last month?

I wouldn’t say that I learned it in the last month, as it was more of a harsh reminder:
-30°F is a horrible temperature, and as I get older, I’m less and less fond of the bitter cold. It’s also a great temperature for finding out the hard way that you left a few cans of beer in a forgotten spot in your garage.

Q. What's something about you (a fun fact) that not many people know?

I love to fly radio-controlled airplanes and drones. I like the freedom I get when flying the drones, especially seeing my surroundings from a whole new perspective.

Sam Scheer
One of Sam’s drone images that was taken in North Western Montana

0 replies

Be the first to reply!