Blog

Estimation Calculator & Proposal Creation with Nintex Automation Cloud

• 3 April 2024
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hello everyone!

I am writing today about a use case that has come up a few times recently and how Nintex can help solve it.

At a high level, the use case involves a pricing estimation calculator and the front end, resulting in a proposal or estimate document created and sent to a customer. The specific scenarios I've been working with have involved field service workers; however, this is not limited to that audience.

Without Nintex, this would involve a lot of pen and paper, quick napkin math, and complex Excel sheets. Alternatively, the companies I've been working with involve their estimation experts, and their turnaround time is much longer than their customers are willing to wait. With Nintex Automation Cloud, any field service worker can fill out some simple fields and get a quick estimate from the customer while they are still on site.

As I mentioned, the ideas presented here can also be applied in other types of use cases. Nintex Automation Cloud allows for extreme flexibility in what is built. On our Forms, you can connect to external data sources and use those to assist with complex calculations. When the workflow runs in the backend, it can perform validation checks and lookups and initiate manual review processes. 

See the video below for a quick rundown of the use case.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!