Code Fix: Unexpected dependency error presented on Form in design time
K2 blackpearl 4.7
K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update
K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update Fix Pack 46
This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
An unexpected dependency error is presented in design time on a form. The dependency error shows on a rule that opens a Sub-form that is used to open another Sub-form and then executes a view/SmartObject method.
The following error occurs: "Dependency error".
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP46 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP46 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.