Code Fix: Unable to sign-in to K2 Smartforms when Multi-Factor Authentication is used
K2 blackpearl 4.7
K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update
This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When using Multi-Factor Authentication and your security token expires, you are unable to sign-in to K2 Smartforms again.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Download the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP34 from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP34 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.