When you have the Exchange April 2021 patched installed on your environment, upon executing the Exchange Management SmartObject or the Exchange Metadata SmartObject, an error occurs.
The following error occurs: “System.Management.Automation.RemoteException: The syntax is not supported by this runspace. This can occur if the runspace is in no-language mode”.
The fix is available in:
- K2 4.7 December 2019 Cumulative Update Fix Pack 9.
- K2 Five (5.2) October 2020 Cumulative Update Fix Pack 7.
- K2 Five (5.3) November 2020 Cumulative Update Fix Pack 14.
- K2 Five (5.4) Fix Pack 35.
- Ensure you have the correct K2 version and/or Cumulative update installed. See KB001893 to see what Fix Pack level you have installed.
- Download the latest Fix Pack using the links in the table above for the version you require.
- Install the Fix Pack to apply the fix.