Solved

Workflow Task Custom Form Type add parameter over 2 parameter

• 16 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Workflow → Task Control → Form Type = Custom

add parameter over 2 parameter in custom form parameter mapper but when open url from worklist only 2 parameters data are received.

https://custom_url/Runtime/Runtime/Form/FRM__Tracking/?SN=6504_268&request_id=60409c85-2f57-4570-a00f-0369c385030d

icon

Best answer by TinTex 17 August 2023, 16:42

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

@Sorawee 

I am just double checking, but did you deploy this workflow change and start a new workflow instance?

Does a new workflow instance running on the newly deployed version experience this issue?

Badge +1

Yes,i'm deploy this workflow and start the newly deployed version but happen issue

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

@Sorawee

Hmm…I am not able to reproduce this behavior.

I would check another thing as parameters are configured per Task.  So if you have a ‘Receiver Request’ task and a ‘Manager Approval’ task (for example), and they use the same Custom form type, then it could be that you are looking at a ‘Manager Approval’ task URL instead of a ‘Receiver Request’ task URL.  For example:

• ‘Receiver Request’
    • Parameter:
      • Serial Number
      • request_id
      • is_pre
    • A task that was assigned by the Receiver Request step will have all 3 parameters
  • ‘Manager Approval’
    • Parameter:
      • Serial Number
      • request_id
    • A task that was assigned by the Manager Approval step will only have the 2 parameters configured

If this is also not the case, then I would consider logging a support ticket.