Skip to main content

Hi,

A user submitted a form . How do i provide temporaryly assign rights to another user to amend the form. I do not want to change the form. Is it a good idea to change the originator in the originator in the eK2].]ServerLog].]ProcInst] table.

Regards

Hi Jayant

If I understand you correctly, a user submits some data on a Form as part of a Workflow Step. You wand a different user to review the data and possibly make changes?

The best way to do this is to create a second workflow activity assigned to the 2nd user. They will open their Workflow task to review the data. At this point, based on the workflow design you can just continue, edit and continue, decline, or even send back to the first user if you wanted too. 

Please also note that direct modification of Data in the K2 database is something that is not allowed without the assistance of a K2 Engineer.

What you asked will also not work as the Serverlog table are only log data and purely for reporting purposes. Changing this data will not affect running workflow instances.

Regards,

T