Skip to main content

In K2 Studio, how can I specify multiple SP groups to remove permissions? K2 studio allows me to pick only one SP group at a time.. does it mean, if I have five groups to remove, I will have to create five events? 

What I am doing wrong? Can someone please try? If you can select multiple grops? We are on version 4.7

Thanks,

Hi,

The SharePoint 2013 Remove Document Permissions step only allows you to pick a specific user/group from the list of available users/groups, see link below. I’m not sure that it’s possible to drag and drop a user/group from the Context browser. Perhaps, you can call the Document Library SmartObject’s Remove User or Group Permissions from Document… method via SmartObject event to get around it. I would also recommend submitting feedbacks on this to get the document update.

http://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2blackpearl/UserGuide/4.7/default.htm#Thick_Client_Wizards/Document_Events/Remove_Doc_Perm/Remove_Doc_Perm.htm%3FTocPath%3DCreate%7CK2%2520Studio%7CWorkflow%7CEvent%2520Wizards%7CSharePoint%25202013%2520Documents%7C_____13

Thanks!

i understand I can’t drag and drop uses/groups. Here my issue is little different. Here I am trying to select multiple groups at the design time to remove permissions but  in k2 studio I can only select one group in one event. Check k2 for share point workflow, there you can select multiple groups. 

THANK YOU!! I used Smartobject event then I was able to do what I wanted. Thanks for the suggestion. I didn't think about that.

Learning something new everyday.