Skip to main content

Hello

I download the K2 Mobile App in IOS and try to use the app to login in my K2 blackpearl server,

but when I input my account , password and server adress and push the button to login in

I got a error message 'Could not find the server name', Please help us how to soluation the question  thanks!

Hi,

As the error message suggests, K2 Mobile app is unable to connect to your server. To be more specific, it is unable to locate the IIS server that is hosting your K2 autodiscover app.

Try these troubleshooting steps:

1. If the IIS server that is hosting your K2 applications are not exposed to the internet, then you need to make sure your phone is connected to the same network as your web server, and make sure you can access that server from your phone.

2. Make sure your phone is able to access your smartforms. Open a smartform forms using your phone browser. Make sure the form opens.

3. So K2 Mobile makes use of Autodiscover for login. If you go to your IIS server, expand your K2 site, you should see an application called 'Autodiscover'. To test if your phone has access to it, open your phone's browser, go to <K2 site url>/autodiscover/autodiscover. If it opens, it should show some values, such as your Web Service URL or Smartforms Runtime URL.

If you got all the above settled, you should have no issue logging in using your K2 Mobile.

Hello @boringNerd

Thanks your help.

I use the https://[server]/autodiscover/autodiscover,to check wheather my website  is work normally;

But I got the message

How could I do,to got more error information, and solution this question...  Thanks