Skip to main content

Hi everyone
i have problem with Creating PDF from smartform .
i build service and the service create the PDF after the manger Approv , but it gave me this error

Message: Failed to convert HTML to PDF.; ServiceName: PDFConverterService; ServiceGuid: 99ae73bf-b5df-44dd-932e-615bb343585b; InnerExceptionMessage: ; Message: Failed to convert URL to PDF.; ServiceName: PDFConverterService; ServiceGuid: 99ae73bf-b5df-44dd-932e-615bb343585b; InnerExceptionMessage: ; Message: Conversion error: WebKit Navigation timeout.; ServiceName: PDFConverterService; ServiceGuid: 99ae73bf-b5df-44dd-932e-615bb343585b; InnerExceptionMessage

and if i restart the K2 service and go to the workspace and do retry it works fine
for sure i do not want to do restart for the service every day because it may effect the server and if i use this solution i have to restart the service every day.

Hi,

Please try to increase the timeout value in the HostServer.exe.config file under K2 blackpearlHost ServerBin:

1. Add the following under  <appSettings>   

<add key="Sourcecode.SmartObjects.Services.PDFConverter.NavigationTimeout" value="300" />

2. Save and restart the K2 service

Hope that helps.

thanks Mustafa

i did as you said but the error stil not fixed