Skip to main content

Hi,

We are using K2 Blackpearl 4.6.11. I am looking for the DocuSign integration plugin but somehow the link points me to the K2 community's home page. Does anyone have the correct link for the DocuSign plugin?

Thanks and Regards,

Debasish

Not sure if this helps since we're not using Docusign but I have the Docusign event wizards and service instance type without having to install anything additional.

Hello,

There shouldn't be a need to find a plugin for K2 and Docusign. Setting up the Docusign service instance via the SmartObject Service Tester will allow for DocuSign integration. There is not anything on the DocuSign side that needs to be added from K2, you just need to provide the DocuSign URL, account ID and Integrator Key. Once you are able to connect and create SmartObjects with DocuSign, you have integrated with it.

Mark

Hi,

How i can connect to Docusign dll. Is there any specific DL that needs to be deployed to get the service type in smartObject Tester .

Question is specfic to k2 4.6.11 version. 

Any help highly appreciated !!

Regards,

Ruchi

For 4.6.11, please register DocuSign Service Instance via K2 SmartForms.   Navigate to Designer > System > Management > Features > DocuSign then run DocuSign.Main to register.

Please see detail steps in the PDF from https://help.k2.com/download/docusign

Thanks for the reply ..
But i believe in mentioned url complete information is missing . Also it will be helpful you could provide me specification for K2 4.6.11 version .How it integrate and prerequisite for integration with Docusign .

Kind Regards,
Ruchi