Skip to main content

I wonder if would be possible to take a K2 Pacakged application and deploy in a clustered Azure Cloud....

Lets think for a second... have K2 BlackPearl hosted in the Azure Cloud.... connecting to a SQL Database backend...

How can this applications be converted to be published as Tenant or App in a scalable clustered azure cloud...  ???

Any ideas... this will be really awesome, because with this in place will be farily easy to extent to a mobile apps and have mobile apps developed scaling very very fast....

Perpahs exporting to a Docker container to run directly in a scalable way from the cloud will be really awesome !!!.

Dinooz.

Hi Dinooz,

Please have a look at the below link, this is the available documentation but if what you require is not listed please log a support ticket to get clarity on your requirement and if it is possible.

https://help.k2.com/kb001843

Regards

Marius

I've been wondering this one myself - in the past I've had a lot of issues with progressing K2 Blackpearl upgrades across dev/test/uat/production environments, and containerizing K2 would simplify this process enormously.

Hey Matt, can you share your strategy when upgrade K2 Black Pearl.

we are out of support and not exactly sure what is the best practice or more painless way to perfrom the upgrade on all environments, without compromise to much user downtime or IT upgrade resources.

THX Dino.