EndPoint Service Broker build Error

• 24 March 2016
  • 1 reply

Badge +9

HI,

I am creating an endpoint service broker using VS2010 to integrate with the Microsoft Dynamics GP eConnect with the Smartform using the Smartobject. When I try to build a project, I am getting the following error. If I change the CPU to x86 in Configuration Manager, K2 reference for 'SourceCode.HostClientAPI.dll' and 'SourceCode.Workflow.Client.dll' does not work. How to handle this issue. Thanks.

C:WindowsMicrosoft.NETFrameworkv4.0.30319Microsoft.Common.targets(1605,5): warning MSB3270: There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "MSIL" and the processor architecture of the reference "Microsoft.Dynamics.GP.eConnect, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35, processorArchitecture=AMD64", "x86". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project.

C:WindowsMicrosoft.NETFrameworkv4.0.30319Microsoft.Common.targets(1605,5): warning MSB3270: There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "MSIL" and the processor architecture of the reference "Microsoft.Dynamics.GP.eConnect.Serialization, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35, processorArchitecture=AMD64", "x86". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project.

C:WindowsMicrosoft.NETFrameworkv4.0.30319Microsoft.Common.targets(1605,5): warning MSB3270: There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "MSIL" and the processor architecture of the reference "SourceCode.HostClientAPI, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=16a2c5aaaa1b130d, processorArchitecture=AMD64", "AMD64". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project.

C:WindowsMicrosoft.NETFrameworkv4.0.30319Microsoft.Common.targets(1605,5): warning MSB3270: There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "MSIL" and the processor architecture of the reference "SourceCode.Workflow.Client, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=16a2c5aaaa1b130d, processorArchitecture=AMD64", "AMD64". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project.

1 reply

Badge +2

I am no expert, having a Java background but, I suspect that a different copy of the k2 framework dll files is required, that targets the same architecture that is being used at the time, based on this post - https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18833006/msb3270-mismatch-between-the-processor-architecture-fakes-framework.  I thought I might find different versions on the downloads page but, I could not get to the downloads page.