Skip to main content

Hi,

When the Authoriser receives a Client Event notification from the Workflow, the text inside says:

Worklist item link: Click to open the worklist item

The underlined bit is really user unfriendly and i'd like to change it, but i only want to change it for this process or via the notification, is this possible?

I am using my own email template and have the Worklist item link grabbed dragged into it, but can't see any way to change it.

I know you can edit the K2 default Mail template, but that will change the link for all processes, I don't want that, just the text to be different per form/process?

Is it not possible to edit the link text using HTML in my template to keep the link, but just change the display text?

Thanks

I would suggest you create a separate process for that particular scenario and customized your email template so as not to affect the rest of the process.

ex. if type = 1 go to process 1 

type <> 1 go to process 2

you can add line rule to create different process

Hope this will help.

Note: The statements and opinions made in my postings are my own, and do not reflect the opinions of K2. All information is provided as is with no warranties, express or implied, and grants no rights or licenses.

You can use the Hyperlink function to change the link text.

Victoria = genius.

Thanks V, this worked spot on and flawlessly, I was battling with HTML and span errors before this.

Many again !!!

Noticed an issue with using the Hyperlink function if using it in an Email event (K2 studio workflow)

So i want to add a URL like this:https://myforms/Runtime/Form/myform/?_state=Status&ReqID= after the equals i want to add a Datafield

But Hyperlink won't let me add a URL and Datafield, it's one or the other. I can't use a Task URL, because i want to use a different URL

Any ideas?

How do i join my own URL and a datafield within a Hyperlink funtion so that i can have the link called "Click this" and the underlying URL is  https://myforms/Runtime/Form/myform/?_state=Status&ReqID=Datafield

Hi,

Have you tried the expression builder?