I’m planning for an upcoming K2 5.4 upgrade to 5.6 and wanted to ask what other peoples experience was of the upgrade:
- Is the upgrade from 5.4 to 5.6 directly possible? Avoiding 5.5 altogether?
- Is 5.6 to new? Should i just upgrade to 5.5?
- Should 5.4 be on the latest Fixpack before upgrading?
- Is there any functionality that has been removed or no longer works in 5.6? I’m thinking legacy stuff, for example K2 Studio Workflows, will they continue to work and be supported?
- Any pitfalls you’ve come across during the upgrade
- Any post upgrade issues to be aware off?
- Any other advice or nuggets of insight you can share?
Best answer by WillemView original