Skip to main content

Good Morning,

I have an issue bothering me lately. I have an already deployed workflow, which deployed fine initially and when i decided to work on it again to deploy after making new changes, it gives me error 500 (Internal server Error)

This Workflow deployed fine yesterday, how come it does not deploy again this time? 

Hi,

Could you provide a bit more details on the issue? Is the issue happening on the SilverLight Designer or the new Designer in K2 Five?

Are you getting the 500 error when clicking specific step such as the Start Event on the new Designer?

Were there any changes to the the SmartObject using in the worklfow? For example, a new column is added or the SmartObject is re-created. If the workflow has references of the original SmartObjects, then these references will need to clean up.

Hi Gozni,

Have you tried clearing the browser cache? Perhaps you can try to delete the workflow from K2 Designer? It will re-populate with the current deployed version of the workflow.

Kindly refer to the following KB article for detailed steps:

http://help.k2.com/support-services/kbt143831

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.