Signers: Drawloop vs DocuSign?

New to the DL/DS integration through Salesforce.

What is the best practice and benefit of adding Signers to Drawloop vs DocuSign?

Thank you?

jt

6 replies

Hi Jackie!  contact me if you want to have a chat!  Drawloop can bring together fields from child and other objects -> (ie) You need to generate a doc on a Quote and you need Quote LIne Items, Contact Information, Account Information and Opportunity information - Docusign cannot do this.  Drawloop is way more flexible as well. Doscusign has a very well crafted eSignature tool in my opinion.  Each of these products does something or something better the other does not.  We do DS/DL implementations alot I just finished one and am starting another!  Lauren Jordan

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hey ‌,

Typically setup for recipients is done in the Drawloop interface. The only reason you would configure the recipients in DocuSign is if you were previously using DS and wanted to continue using one of your templates.

Cheers,

Ryan

Correct, you configure a portion of Docusign in Drawloop but you still need Docusign and depending on where it sits (which object) there is a little config on the Docusign side as well.

Oh, Lauren! I would so very much love a quick 10-minute chat! I've got 90% of my first document package setup, I just need to connect a few quick dots. I'll ping you through SF Community so we can connect when it's convenient for you!

Thank you, Ryan!

Great! talk soon!